Tuesday, August 12, 2008

River trip video

Here is a video looking down the river. If you look on google earth look for garlic falls on the kings river just up stream from pine flat lake. This is where we camped the second night, you'll see I am kind of uneasy because I am unsure if we are going to make it out on time or if we will come to an impassable point on the river where there is a falls or something like that in the river that would make us either go back or up the side of the mountain and around the problem .

Enjoy the video



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, what the hell are stewed prines?

DJ

Peterson's said...

John, I found your blog! I can't wait to see more from your hiking adventures. Brings me back to the good old days. Check out our blog at scpeterson3.blogspot.com. Hope to keep in touch.

-Shawn Peterson